We have some exciting opportunities for Undergraduate Land Negotiators to join our Land Teams in Letchworth, Hertfordshire and Caterham, Surrey on a 12 month placement in 2020, offering you the chance to gain valuable skills.
You will learn how the department plays a vital part in identifying suitable opportunities for future developments. You will be working alongside the land negotiators and will assist with aspects of negotiations and purchases and be guided through the processes involved.
• Currently studying a Degree in Property Planning/Real Estate/Geography
• Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to build relationships with contacts within Land Agents, Planning departments.
• Self disciplined and self-motivated
• All applicants must demonstrate the following
o Commercial awareness
o Problem solving skills
o Time management
• In addition, successful candidates will thrive on being part of an organisation that delivers the highest quality for its customers, exceeds customer service expectations and ensures top-level performance for its shareholders.
We provide competitive salaries benchmarked against current market data from a variety of companies both within and outside our sector. On top of our salaries, we reward people with several benefits. Just some of these benefits are listed below.
• 25 days holiday (pro-rated accordingly)
• Performance related bonus scheme
• Generous pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Staff discount scheme
• Health screening
• EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
Date Posted: 30 Sep 2019