Assistant Software Developer
We have a fantastic IT Assistant Software Developer opportunity at our head office in Caterham, Surrey.
Working in a small dedicated .NET development team you will assist in a wide variety of work, related to the development and support of our in-house business systems and Company web sites. In addition, you will liaise with a wide range of users to determine business requirements, demonstrate applications and train staff in their use.
The role offers an amazing opportunity to work within a small team covering all aspects of the software lifecycle, and would be ideal for a recent Graduate.
- Genuine enthusiasm for software development
- Experience with an object orientated programming language, preferably C#
- Experience with developing web-based applications, preferably using ASP.NET
- Appreciation of good software architecture, core programming techniques and data structures
- Experience with a relational database such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (2012 upwards)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle models, especially Agile
- Entity Framework
- Some understanding of Source Control systems
- A degree in Computer Science
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2019